Below I have listed many sites that I use to obtain information. I have built this list over many years of trading and research and will continue to add new sites. I have separated the list by category for your convenience.
General Information and Charts
- Stockcharts.com – My favorite online charting site.
- Investing.com – Great for live futures and commodity prices.
- Finance.yahoo.com – For quick fundamental research.
- Finviz.com – Great free scanners and charts.
- Morningstar.com – Good for ratio analysis.
- Etfdb.com – Great for ETF research and lists.
- Etf.com – Good for ETF research.
- Optionistics.com – Good site for free options research.
- Dailyfx.com – Good site for forex information.
- Research.stlouisfed.org – Make charts with all types of data.
- Econoday.com – US economic calendar.
- Forexfactory.com – World economic calendar.
- Market24hclock.com – World market clock.
Earnings and Dividends
- Dividend.com – Most accurate information on dividends.
- Whispernumber – Good information on earnings.
- Earningswhispers.com – Good information on earnings.
- Zacks.com – Earnings calendar.
- J3sg.com – Institutional and insider trading information.
- Insidercow.com – Good site for insider trading information.
- Secform4.com – Good site for insider trading information.
- Insider-monitor.com– Live insider monitor.
- Nasdaq.com – Great site to find short interest.
- Highshortinterest.com – Short interest information.
- Sec.gov– Comprehensive search.
- Dockets.justia.com – Legal information search.